Food cravings? Oh my, I am all about them. However, they always seem to get me by surprise. One moment I am humming a song or running an errand, and the next one I go all crazy to taste something extremely specific (and usually out of season) and far away from healthy.
Now you know how I ended up making shrimp linguine today. I just woke up in the morning, and there it was, the picture of a juicy linguine with tomato sauce and plenty of shrimps on top! Here’s how to make your perfect portion.
Ingredients: (per portion)
- 125gr (whole) linguine
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes
- half a chili pepper
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 50gr shrimps (without the shell)
- 3-4 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Boil some water and cook the linguine as per package instructions.
- Chop the chili pepper and the garlic cloves. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil and fry the chili and the garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes, the tomato sauce and 5-6 spoons of the water in which the linguine are boiling. Let simmer for 5-6 minutes under a lock.
- Mix the shrimps and let the whole mixture on the heat for another minute or two.
- Wring the cooked linguine and mix them with the shrimp sauce.
It’s a lovely article. A true compromise from a non-footballer to try to come across and appreciate one of her love’s biggest hobby! The video is really nice & being a big fan of Real Madrid myself, it thrills me to see that even for a non-footballer such as yourself, you were able to capture and live the history of the club and stadium!
Thanks dear, I am glad you enjoyed the virtual trip. I am sure you will however do go the Stadium yourself when in Madrid instead of shopping 🙂 Wishing you it happens soon!